Apara’s dVelox Customer Intelligence solution enables a complete customer management. Automatic learning and detection of similar patterns to detect customer churn, customer loyalty or attracting new customers in the short, medium and long term.
dVelox Customer Intelligence solution gathers, manages and transforms customer data to create profiles, identifying those that are most cost-effective, improving communications across different channels and increasing real-time detection of customer’s unusual behaviors.
Its powerful predictive engine creates probabilistic models that allow the extraction variable related knowledge which directly affect the probability of client leaving the company and helps to establish appropriate and personalized communication strategies across the most appropriate channel to optimize interaction with the customer.
Apara has fully developed this customer management solution for the business environment to pinpoint exactly which customers are more likely to buy products, how close and lasting relationships must be established to anticipate their needs and prevent customer migration to the competition.
- Ease to separate your target audience into micro segments.
- Precision to predict which target segment is more likely to contract our services.
- Automation of the complete decision-making cycle identifying the segment and the three main causes why they would acquire our products.
- A 40% increase in the speed of detecting new behaviors the possibility of customer churn before they leave the company.
- Adaptation to new scenarios experienced by the market.
- It explains which variables influence the purchase of our products and it can simulate actions to understand the impact on our target audience.
- Provides reports on customer behavior and needs.
- It performs in real-time the changes in our target audience.
- Easy to use interface, it is not necessary to count on math experts to handle this tool.
- Conocimiento detallado y preciso del segmento objetivo.
- Higher level of fragmentation or particularization of your target segments.
- Detailed and accurate knowledge of the target segment.
- Detects changes of our target audience immediately.
- It allows the prediction of the capacity to influence a target that has been microsegmented.
- It knows the causes for the purchasing propensity of our target audience.
- Independence from specialized personnel to handle the tool.
- It provides valuable statistics that indicate the customer’s consumption patterns, data on sales volumes, his average monthly consumption, what kind of products he consumes, which is his behavior, etc.
- Detects new scenarios without an extensive activity history.