In its latest version, dVelox Enterprise has focused much of the improvements increasing the accuracy, speed and tool performance, which can be quantified as follows:
Increase of 20% on average over the previous version of Enterprise dVelox. The automatic learning algorithms have evolved intelligence engine reducing the number of misclassified, thus increasing success and reduction of false positives.
Speed and performance
The average time model construction has been reduced by 25% over the previous version. Taken as a example, predictive models based on millions of records that they were built in one hour, now it takes to built just over 40 minutes on average.
Consultation time or inferences are reduced by 40%. In this new version, simulations on complex models spend three to less than two seconds on average to respond.
Improved performance. More power due to the optimization resources that are reduced by 30% on average.
New cluster version dVelox Enterprise 3.0 with high performance that provides high scalability and data availability to increase processing capacity for maximum efficiency.
New Case Manager
Also new in this version is the new case manager dVelox Enterprise 3.0 that allows users to integrated management of the business scenarios. Through comprehensive and detailed reports, the expert is able to accurately track your business, investigate future scenarios and act proactively. In addition, you can analyze situations in real time to make decissions informed and detailed.
- Extrating information from the business scenarios, using predictive models, business rules or both integrated.
- Management, validation and business rules implementation.
- Suggestion of new rules to improve the accuracy and optimize results.
- Scoring model combining scoring rules to prioritize those cases that present major global probability.
- Validation of business expert knowledge.
- Internationalization. Change languages configuration without touching the tool code.