Apara’s dVelox Marketing Intelligence solution guarantees the optimization of marketing processes, focusing efforts on the key business aspects, which implies cost and time savings while investing less effort.
dVelox Marketing Intelligence is Apara’s predictive solution for the optimization of marketing processes, that allows you to know, quickly and accurately, which actions are most optimal for each customer, which translates into a significant saving of 17% on average costs.
Through explanatory models, we can assess which is the most appropriate channel to launch a campaign, know customer propensity to purchase a product and establish cross-selling strategies tailored to each client.
dVelox Marketing Intelligence solution has been developed entirely by Apara to improve marketing decision-making. This predictive tool based on business intelligence, allows the people responsible for Marketing to identify the wisest and most appropriate actions to enhance the profits of the customer portfolio and reduce the risks involved in launching campaigns through various channels.
- It increases the level of accuracy an average 20% in marketing optimization processes: emailing, telemarketing, lead generation, etc.
- Speed and agility in planning marketing optimization processes.
- It attains greater speed when identifying new leads and new areas of activity.
- It has the capability to monitor in real time and undertake remedial actions immediately.
- It identifies the results of your campaigns before launching them with better precision than the one you currently have and with less effort.
- Ease of use, it does not require specific knowledge of statistics or math to use the tool.
- Easily integrated (SOA).
- It cuts your current costs by an average 17% as a result of generating more accurate campaigns.
- It increases your reaction capability to stop actions or strategies that are not getting the expected results.
- Less dedication to planning marketing processes, by knowing the needs of each client, which channels and which actions are obtaining better results, which leads, in turn, to reduced personnel and economic costs.
- Higher-level optimization of resource allocation; actions are specified for each audience.
- It is able to obtain potential customers in a faster and more accurate manner.
- It integrates easily with other technologies from the business environment.